5 tips on relief from cough
1. Mix a pinch of black cumin seeds with 3 peppercorns, add a little salt and suck on the combination.
2. Keep in your mouth a roasted clove and suck on it slowly for some time.
3. Mix one clove of crushed garlic with 5 drops of clove oil; add half-a-teaspoon of honey to it and eat the same. This one will soothe your throat.
4. Get these: one cup of water, one teaspoon of carom seeds, and one teaspoon of turmeric powder. Boil till the water is half. Have twice a day after adding one teaspoon of honey every time.
5. Mix 50 grams of pepper powder with 50 grams of sugar candy. Add pure ghee to it, mix well and then make small pellets. You can store it and use over a period of time by sucking on them 4 times a day.